- High-rise chambray woven short
- Front patch pockets with folded trim and button applique, sewn rolled cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 14 inch inseam; 3 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% viscose shell
Part 1920s, part rock 'n' roll, Twenty8Twelve designs clothing for women who express their love for culture and the arts through their sartorial choices. Actress Sienna Miller and her sister, designer Savannah Miller — born three years apart in New York and Hong Kong respectively — have always shared a passion for fashion, and launched Twenty8Twelve in 2007. Named after Sienna’s birthday (December 28), the Millers' London-based label blends casual and couture: think classic denim jackets paired with whimsical printed scarves in soft modal, faded jeans and jean shorts, soft trapeze dresses in sweet prints, and pleated skirts. With a celebrity following that includes Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightley, Twenty8Twelve is your fast track to Hollywood fashion.