- Mid-rise jean short
- Classic five pocket design, welt pocket details at back with tab closures, optional rolled cuffs, slight whiskering throughout, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 2½ inch inseam uncuffed; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is a desirable aspect of the product
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Part 1920s, part rock 'n' roll, Twenty8Twelve designs clothing for women who express their love for culture and the arts through their sartorial choices. Actress Sienna Miller and her sister, designer Savannah Miller — born three years apart in New York and Hong Kong respectively — have always shared a passion for fashion, and launched Twenty8Twelve in 2007. Named after Sienna’s birthday (December 28), the Millers' London-based label blends casual and couture: think classic denim jackets paired with whimsical printed scarves in soft modal, faded jeans and jean shorts, soft trapeze dresses in sweet prints, and pleated skirts. With a celebrity following that includes Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightley, Twenty8Twelve is your fast track to Hollywood fashion.