- Cotton and lambswool blend knit cardigan
- Textured stripe knit detail at hem and sleeve, rolled edge sleeve hem, optional rolled sleeve cuff with button tab closure, grommet detail at contrast placket, optional contrast tie belt at waist, ribbed knit trim
- Hidden button down front closure
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
33% viscose, 23% nylon, 18% cotton, 18% lambswool, 4% angora and 4% cashmere shell
Part 1920s, part rock 'n' roll, Twenty8Twelve designs clothing for women who express their love for culture and the arts through their sartorial choices. Actress Sienna Miller and her sister, designer Savannah Miller — born three years apart in New York and Hong Kong respectively — have always shared a passion for fashion, and launched Twenty8Twelve in 2007. Named after Sienna’s birthday (December 28), the Millers' London-based label blends casual and couture: think classic denim jackets paired with whimsical printed scarves in soft modal, faded jeans and jean shorts, soft trapeze dresses in sweet prints, and pleated skirts. With a celebrity following that includes Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightley, Twenty8Twelve is your fast track to Hollywood fashion.