- Mixed cotton and linen blend jacket
- Contrast graphic stripe trim, contrast cotton blend sleeves, embroidered detail at sleeve hem, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure, fully lined
- 24½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
100% cotton shell. 70% cotton and 30% linen combo. 100% cotton trim. 100% cotton lining
Part 1920s, part rock 'n' roll, Twenty8Twelve designs clothing for women who express their love for culture and the arts through their sartorial choices. Actress Sienna Miller and her sister, designer Savannah Miller — born three years apart in New York and Hong Kong respectively — have always shared a passion for fashion, and launched Twenty8Twelve in 2007. Named after Sienna’s birthday (December 28), the Millers' London-based label blends casual and couture: think classic denim jackets paired with whimsical printed scarves in soft modal, faded jeans and jean shorts, soft trapeze dresses in sweet prints, and pleated skirts. With a celebrity following that includes Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightley, Twenty8Twelve is your fast track to Hollywood fashion.