- Silk cap sleeve roundneck top
- Graphic print, contrast panel waistband with pleats, contrast silk chiffon panel with pin tucks at front, pleats at front, back waist, cut-out at back, contrast silk chiffon panel at front and back
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye and dual button closure at back neck
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 32 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 33 inches
100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
Twinkle by Wenlan
Twinkle by Wenlan does just as its name suggests — it puts a little twinkle in your eye. Launched in 1999 by designer Wenlan Chia, the line has become known for its special blend of whimsy and sophistication. After starting with chunky knits, Chia, a native of Taiwan, has expanded her repertoire to include sweetly printed dresses and separates (she draws all her patterns herself), as well as a jewelry collection and a home line. Whatever she designs, Chia brings an unabashed enthusiasm to every piece. And fashionistas thank their lucky stars for that.