- Woven sleeveless v-neck shift dress
- Contrast piping, attached panels with pleats at front and seaming at back
- Exposed front zipper closure
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 32 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 33 inches
70% wool and 30% silk shell. 55% cotton and 45% silk contrast. 100% acetate lining
Twinkle by Wenlan
Twinkle by Wenlan does just as its name suggests — it puts a little twinkle in your eye. Launched in 1999 by designer Wenlan Chia, the line has become known for its special blend of whimsy and sophistication. After starting with chunky knits, Chia, a native of Taiwan, has expanded her repertoire to include sweetly printed dresses and separates (she draws all her patterns herself), as well as a jewelry collection and a home line. Whatever she designs, Chia brings an unabashed enthusiasm to every piece. And fashionistas thank their lucky stars for that.