- Woven sleeveless scoopneck dress
- Semi-attached panel with button closure at front, adjustable belt with buckle at strap, pleats at front pockets, semi-attached panel, pleat at back neck, pleat at back skirt and panel waistband with front button tab detail
- Side slash pockets and two patch pockets at front chest. Five button-down front closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches, bust 32 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 33 inches
40% wool, 25% nylon, 20% cotton and 10% acrylic shell. 100% polyester lining
Twinkle by Wenlan
Twinkle by Wenlan does just as its name suggests — it puts a little twinkle in your eye. Launched in 1999 by designer Wenlan Chia, the line has become known for its special blend of whimsy and sophistication. After starting with chunky knits, Chia, a native of Taiwan, has expanded her repertoire to include sweetly printed dresses and separates (she draws all her patterns herself), as well as a jewelry collection and a home line. Whatever she designs, Chia brings an unabashed enthusiasm to every piece. And fashionistas thank their lucky stars for that.