- Woven graphic print shift dress
- Semi-attached panel at front, back, bow detail at back, non-functional button placket at front
- Three hook and eye front closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem, Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches, bust 33 inches, waist 25 inches, hips 33 inches
55% silk and 45% cotton shell. 100% polyester contrast. 100% polyester lining
Twinkle by Wenlan
Twinkle by Wenlan does just as its name suggests — it puts a little twinkle in your eye. Launched in 1999 by designer Wenlan Chia, the line has become known for its special blend of whimsy and sophistication. After starting with chunky knits, Chia, a native of Taiwan, has expanded her repertoire to include sweetly printed dresses and separates (she draws all her patterns herself), as well as a jewelry collection and a home line. Whatever she designs, Chia brings an unabashed enthusiasm to every piece. And fashionistas thank their lucky stars for that.