Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Knit top
- Feminine pintuck back panel in solid embossed shine finish
- Mesh-lined built-in shelf bra with removable cups and fully adjustable internal hook system
- Extended length with banded hem for superior coverage
- 28 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; hips 35 inches; waist 24 inches
Brand: Under Armour
Material: 86% polyester and 14% elastane shell. 80% polyester and 20% elastane lining
The history of Under Armour begins in 1996, when brand founder Kevin Plank hatched a plan to create the most innovative high-performance T-shirt possible. Plank, a former football player, wanted his shirts to wick sweat from the body and regulate body temperature, among other things. After accomplishing that goal, Under Armour expanded to include shorts and other sportswear as well as baseball cleats and athletic shoes, boots, luggage, protective gear, and sunglasses. The company’s temperature-specific HeatGear (for hot days), ColdGear (for cold ones) and AllSeasonGear are constructed to help athletes perform better and more comfortably regardless of the season. Based in Baltimore, Under Armour has outfitted everyone from actor Jamie Foxx to skier Lindsey Vonn in its top-quality clothes and gear.