Long sleeve jersey cotton blend zip front cardigan.
- Drawstring hooded collar, ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Front pockets at waist with embroidered logo.
- Embroidered logo patch and faux leather print at sleeve with logo tag at cuff.
- Quilted faux-leather paneling at shoulders and yoke.
- Soft fleece lined interior.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30, Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
80% Cotton, 20% Polyester; Trim: 100% Polyurethane
Under Two Flags
Under Two Flags may be a men’s streetwear brand at heart, but founder Scott Langton has flipped the genre on its head with his distinctive approach to clothing design. Every season, Langton and the Under Two Flags team choose a specific theme to explore — a process that has produced an eclectic collection featuring everything from a preppy-ish varsity pea coat, a toggle pullover sweater and a navy blue rain coat to the patriotic “stars and stripes” sweater (which substitutes mustard yellow for red) and rocker-chic denim jackets. Based in NYC, Under Two Flags designs its garments to feel good and look great, but above all, endure heavy wear and tear.