Flat front cotton camo cargo shorts.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Two front flap pockets with button closures, slanted waist and back flap pockets with button closures.
- Two flap cargo pockets with button closures, adjustable drawstrings and a leather logo patch at thighs.
- Extended button tabs at back waist sides.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10¼", leg opening: 21", inseam: 12¼". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Under Two Flags
Under Two Flags may be a men’s streetwear brand at heart, but founder Scott Langton has flipped the genre on its head with his distinctive approach to clothing design. Every season, Langton and the Under Two Flags team choose a specific theme to explore — a process that has produced an eclectic collection featuring everything from a preppy-ish varsity pea coat, a toggle pullover sweater and a navy blue rain coat to the patriotic “stars and stripes” sweater (which substitutes mustard yellow for red) and rocker-chic denim jackets. Based in NYC, Under Two Flags designs its garments to feel good and look great, but above all, endure heavy wear and tear.