Long sleeve coated cotton twill zip front day jacket.
- Stand collar with dual snap throat latch and zip off drawstring hood, extended snap tab cuffs and a drawstring hem.
- Four flap cargo pockets with dual snap closures and nonfunctional snap detail.
- Leather logo patch at sleeve.
- Two back flap pockets with snap closures.
- Unlined with an interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Under Two Flags
Under Two Flags may be a men’s streetwear brand at heart, but founder Scott Langton has flipped the genre on its head with his distinctive approach to clothing design. Every season, Langton and the Under Two Flags team choose a specific theme to explore — a process that has produced an eclectic collection featuring everything from a preppy-ish varsity pea coat, a toggle pullover sweater and a navy blue rain coat to the patriotic “stars and stripes” sweater (which substitutes mustard yellow for red) and rocker-chic denim jackets. Based in NYC, Under Two Flags designs its garments to feel good and look great, but above all, endure heavy wear and tear.