- Solid knit hipster bikini bottom
- Tie at waist with wooden bead details, tonal top stitching
- Model is shown in a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, bikini top is sold separately
- Hand wash only
55% polyester, 35% cotton and 10% spandex shell
Los Angeles designer Maria Paz Navales launched Undrest in 2007 as a cotton lingerie collection, but soon expanded her line to include cashmere and silk intimates as well as women’s contemporary clothing and swimwear. Inspired by her world travels and fashion from the 1920s and 1930s, Navales personally sources all of her fabrics locally. She also employs a staff of skilled artisans who create each ruffled bikini, crocheted swimsuit and other Undrest garment using eco-friendly practices. Undrest’s black and white Water leggings, Rio caged back bandeau bikini and other best-selling designs have appeared in Cosmopolitan and on style blogs worldwide.