- Constructed for maximum mobility without the compromise of performance, with a sleek and minimalistic look.
- Provides full sound experience in a lightweight and portable headphone made for everyday use.
- Adjustable size, made to fit everyone.
- 40 mm handmade driver unit.
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz.
- Impedance 32 ohms.
- Sensitivity 112dB.
- Max Input Power 40mW.
- 47" tangle resistant fabric cord.
- 3.5 mm stereo plug compatible with all music players using 3.5 mm standard.
- Microphone and remote compatible with most devices from Nokia, Blackberry, HTC and iPhones using 3.5 mm standard.
- Pivoting ball joint construction for optimized ergonomics.
- One year premium replacement warranty.
Plastic, Metal and Nylon
The Stockholm-based team at Urbanears is as committed to good design as it is to functionality and acoustic performance. Or, to put it another way: This color-loving brand’s top priorities read like a checklist of everything you want from a good headphone. Which is handy, since it’s been in the headphone game exclusively since it launched in 2008. Currently, there are no plans to expand into other fields, leaving the obsession with good looks and top-notch audio situated firmly where it belongs—on your ears.