Long sleeve wool single breasted two button front framed pindot stripe suit
- Notch lapel with buttonhole, front pockets, non-functional four button cuffs and back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
- Logo embossed buttons throughout
- Jacket measurements: 28¾" back length, 18" shoulders, 25½" sleeve length.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers
- Zippered fly with extended tab and dual hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
- Pant measurements: 9" rise, 36" inseam (unhemmed), 17" leg opening. Measurements taken from a size 48r
Shell: 100% Virgin Wool, Lining: 100% Cupro
Valentino's signature shade, red, has been a hallmark of his enduring elegance and glamour for over a half-century. Designer Valentino Garavani's romantic dresses, gowns, and handbags combine the best of Italian and French craftsmanship. Fittingly, Valentino has received top honors from the presidents of both countries. Few labels capture the imagination of the world’s fashion elite so effortlessly, and fewer still do so over decades, but the Valentino label thrives, continuing to innovate even after the designer's official retirement. In 2011, the label made true history with the launch of the Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum.