- Woven wool and cashmere blend coat
- Notch lapel, scalloped piping with studded applique throughout, slip pockets at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front snap closure, fully lined
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 37 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
90% fleece wool and 10% cashmere shell. 100% polyester lining
Valentino's signature shade, red, has been a hallmark of his enduring elegance and glamour for over a half-century. Designer Valentino Garavani's romantic dresses, gowns, and handbags combine the best of Italian and French craftsmanship. Fittingly, Valentino has received top honors from the presidents of both countries. Few labels capture the imagination of the world’s fashion elite so effortlessly, and fewer still do so over decades, but the Valentino label thrives, continuing to innovate even after the designer's official retirement. In 2011, the label made true history with the launch of the Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum.