Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool woven jacket
- Contrast velvet trim welt pockets at front, contrast velvet lapels, embroidered wool lace panels at shoulder, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button front closure, fully lined
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Vanessa Bruno
Material: 100% virgin wool shell. 68% acetate and 32% polyester lining. 100% cotton trim. 79% wool and 21% nylon lace
Vanessa Bruno was born to be a fashion designer: Her mother was a Danish supermodel, and her father was the man behind French fashion house Emmanuelle. At age 24, after studying at the Paris-based ready-to-wear fashion house Dorothée Bis, Bruno gave up her own modeling career to launch her first collection. Expert tailoring, luxurious fabric choices, and sophisticated designs in draping silk, wool, and leather have won Bruno fashion-industry accolades and a dedicated following among busy, dynamic women. Athe Vanessa Bruno, her ready-to-wear line of clothing, shoes, and accessories, offers up designs ranging from boho-inspired patchwork shoulder bags to slouchy dresses and cross-stitched cowboy booties.