- Stretch woven embellished dress
- Semi-attached fringe trim throughout, contrast suede leather shoulder straps, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 32 inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
94% polyester and 6% spandex shell. 100% leather trim. 100% nylon fringe
A few weeks after graduating from Parsons in 2003, most of the newly minted adults were half-heartedly surfing HotJobs in between Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. Not Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai. The two transplanted Californians were working on their own line of women’s clothing, specializing in hand-drawn prints that they designed on their living room floor. The result was Vena Cava, and their sophisticated, vintage-clothing-inspired designs have earned the Brooklyn-based pair two consecutive nominations for the prestigious Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award (and presumably a work table).