- Chiffon woven dress
- Laser cut triangle detail throughout, cut-out detail at sleeve, contrast exposed silk lining
- Exposed front zipper closure
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
100% polyester shell. 100% silk lining
A few weeks after graduating from Parsons in 2003, most of the newly minted adults were half-heartedly surfing HotJobs in between Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. Not Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai. The two transplanted Californians were working on their own line of women’s clothing, specializing in hand-drawn prints that they designed on their living room floor. The result was Vena Cava, and their sophisticated, vintage-clothing-inspired designs have earned the Brooklyn-based pair two consecutive nominations for the prestigious Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award (and presumably a work table).