- Knit linen t-shirt
- Ribbed trim at collar, sleeve cuff, hem, slanted pocket
- 25½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height in Grey is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Model's height in Red is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
100% linen shell
A few weeks after graduating from Parsons in 2003, most of the newly minted adults were half-heartedly surfing HotJobs in between Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. Not Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai. The two transplanted Californians were working on their own line of women’s clothing, specializing in hand-drawn prints that they designed on their living room floor. The result was Vena Cava, and their sophisticated, vintage-clothing-inspired designs have earned the Brooklyn-based pair two consecutive nominations for the prestigious Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award (and presumably a work table).