- Woven silk cotton blend dress
- Contrast upper panel, beaded appliques at shoulder, contrast center panel at front neck, v-shaped cutout at neck, pleating at skirt, tonal top stitching
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
49% silk, 32% bemberg, and 19% cotton shell exclusive of trim
A few weeks after graduating from Parsons in 2003, most of the newly minted adults were half-heartedly surfing HotJobs in between Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. Not Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai. The two transplanted Californians were working on their own line of women’s clothing, specializing in hand-drawn prints that they designed on their living room floor. The result was Vena Cava, and their sophisticated, vintage-clothing-inspired designs have earned the Brooklyn-based pair two consecutive nominations for the prestigious Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award (and presumably a work table).