- Silk organza layered gown
- Contrast partial over layer with open back, netting, sequin embroidery at front neckline
- Hidden side zipper with single hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 64 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell. 97% silk and 3% lycra lining. 100% plastic embroidery
Vera Wang is for the woman who adores classic, elegant style. Known since 1987 for her impeccable bridal wear and gorgeous wedding dresses, Vera Wang applied that same couture aesthetic to the ready-to-wear line she launched in 2000 using the same ultra-feminine, but serious, sensibility. Awash in elegant, muted colors, rich fabrics, and luxe details, Vera Wang’s covetable collections are consistently chic. Her layers of texture and thoughtful silhouettes are romantic, thoughtful, and slightly whimsical all at once.