- Wool and linen tweed jacket
- Contrast felt attached peaked lapel detail, contrast felt panels at side bodice, back, hemline, four button detail at sleeve cuff, dual slit pockets at front, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden fourteen hook and eye closures at front, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
90% wool and 10% linen shell. 100% wool combo. 100% poleyster pocketing
Vera Wang is for the woman who adores classic, elegant style. Known since 1987 for her impeccable bridal wear and gorgeous wedding dresses, Vera Wang applied that same couture aesthetic to the ready-to-wear line she launched in 2000 using the same ultra-feminine, but serious, sensibility. Awash in elegant, muted colors, rich fabrics, and luxe details, Vera Wang’s covetable collections are consistently chic. Her layers of texture and thoughtful silhouettes are romantic, thoughtful, and slightly whimsical all at once.