Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Soft and durable black leather with luxurious black microfiber
- Signature lavender lining with matte black hardware
- Aluminum single-stage telescoping handle system with extremely durable in-line skate wheels
- Front features three zip pockets for quick access to travel documents
- Comfortable leather top and side carrying handles
- Interior features two snap-in pockets for extra organization and restraining straps to hold garments securely
- Garment sleeve, custom leather luggage tag and TSA lock included
- 11"(D) x 17"(L) x 24"(H)
- Weight 15.7 lbs
Brand: Vera Wang for Hartmann
Material: Leather, microfiber
Vera Wang for Hartmann
From Jennifer Lopez and Chelsea Clinton to your cousins Jennifer and Chelsea, millions of brides the world over have said “I do” while wearing a Vera Wang wedding gown. A New York City native and former figure skater, Wang had spent 15 years refining her style as an accessories editor at Vogue before launching her household-name brand of understated bridalwear in the late 1980s. Vera Wang’s gowns and dresses are for women who adore classic, minimalist style — think draping fabrics and flattering shapes that derive their glamour from texture and stitching instead of sequins and sparkles. Wang applies the same simple aesthetic to Vera Wang Signature for Hartmann: a collection of convertible totes, wheeled suitcases, duffel bags, and other luggage essentials she designed for Hartmann, the Milwaukee-based company whose wares have been popular among discerning travelers since 1877. The resulting collaboration brings the best of both brands together — for luggage that not only lasts a lifetime, but looks great for a lifetime, too.