- Woven silk blend strapless dress
- Graphic print throughout, pleated detail at bust and skirt, interior boning at bodice for additional support, semi-attached fly away pleated panel at front, contrast zipper trim with snap button closure at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 28 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Please note, this style runs small. We suggest sizing up.
Vera Wang Lavender Label
66% silk, 26% rayon and 8% elastane shell. 100% silk lining
From Jennifer Lopez and Chelsea Clinton to your cousins Jennifer and Chelsea, millions of brides have said "I do" in a Vera Wang wedding gown. A New York City native and former competitive figure skater, Wang had spent 15 years honing her discerning eye as an accessories editor at Vogue before launching her household-name brand of understated bridalwear in the late 1980s. Her dresses and gowns are for women who adore classic, minimalist style — think draping fabrics and flattering shapes that derive their glamour from texture and stitching instead of sequins and sparkles. Since 2004 Wang has applied the same ultra-feminine aesthetic to Vera Wang Lavender Label: a line of ready-to-wear women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories awash in muted colors, rich fabrics, and luxe details. Lavender’s coveted dresses, metallic jackets, embellished ballet flats, leather boots, and other creations are consistently chic; Wang’s thoughtful silhouettes are romantic, thoughtful, and slightly whimsical all at once. Aside from clothing and bridalwear, Wang's creations include perfume, fine jewelry, stationery, bedding, and hotel room décor. She’s also created the collaborative labels Simply Vera (with Kohl’s), Vera Wang for Hartmann (luggage), and White by Vera Wang (with David’s Bridal) to bring her inimitable style to the mass market.