Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Low-rise trousers
- Inset metal embellished applique at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and eye and interior button closure, partially lined
- 30 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 93% wool, 5% elastane, and 2% metal shell. 96% rayon and 4% elastane shell
Decadent glamour has defined Versace since the late Gianni Versace founded the iconic label in the go-go late 1970s. Infamous for its daring necklines, wild and colorful prints, body-baring separates, and sky-high hemlines, this Milan-based fashion house has developed a reputation for designing dresses that sear themselves into our collective memory. Who can forget Elizabeth Hurley's career-making safety-pin dress, or Jennifer Lopez's plunging green gown from the 2000 Grammy Awards? Under the direction of Donatella Versace, Gianni's fearlessly glam sister, Versace has augmented its sensational high-end womenswear collections with men's clothing, kids' couture, the successful diffusion lines Versus and Versace Jeans Couture, and a luxe line of shoes, handbags, and other accessories crafted from vibrantly colored leather. Watches, sunglasses, perfume, home décor, and hotels are some of the company's other successful projects, branded — as are all Versace creations — with the label's signature medusa-head medallion logo. Donatella has toned down things a bit in recent years, yet you can still find enough lace hot pants, midriff-baring tops, and leg-revealing skirts to fit your fancy.