Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Versace Collection long sleeve wool and silk two button birdseye suit
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functioning button cuffs and back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front straight leg trousers
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button tab closure and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets and back waist notch
- Partially lined
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r
Material: Exterior: 78% Wool, 20% Silk, 2% Elastane, Lining: 100% Viscose
Decadent glamour has defined Versace since the late Gianni Versace founded the iconic label in the go-go late 1970s. Infamous for its daring necklines, wild and colorful prints, body-baring separates, and sky-high hemlines, this Milan-based fashion house has developed a reputation for designing dresses that sear themselves into our collective memory. Who can forget Elizabeth Hurley's career-making safety-pin dress, or Jennifer Lopez's plunging green gown from the 2000 Grammy Awards? Under the direction of Donatella Versace, Gianni's fearlessly glam sister, Versace has augmented its sensational high-end womenswear collections with men's clothing, kids' couture, the successful diffusion lines Versus and Versace Jeans Couture, and a luxe line of shoes, handbags, and other accessories crafted from vibrantly colored leather. Watches, sunglasses, perfume, home décor, and hotels are some of the company's other successful projects, branded — as are all Versace creations — with the label's signature medusa-head medallion logo. Donatella has toned down things a bit in recent years, yet you can still find enough lace hot pants, midriff-baring tops, and leg-revealing skirts to fit your fancy.