- shiny black
Description: 2009 Vespa GTS 250 and free helmet.
- Industry leading quality and design.
- Steel body panels and a monocoque frame.
- Single cylinder, four-stroke, four-valve, electronic injection, catalytic QUASAR (QUArter-liter Smooth Augmented Range).
- Cylinder capacity: 244 cc.
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 60 mm.
- Max power at shaft: 16.2 kw at 8,250 rpm (22 cv).
- Max torque: 20.2 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
- Max speed: 76 mph (122 km/h).
- Fuel/Tank capacity: Unleaded / 2.4 gallons (9.2 liters).
- Distribution: Chain driven SOHC (Single Overhead Camshaft).
- Cooling system: Liquid.
- Lubrication: Wet sump, chain-driven lobe pump, filtration during aspiration and discharge.
- Ignition: Electronic (with inductive discharge, variable spark advance and three-dimensional mapping).
- Gears: 'Twist and Go' Automatic CVT with torque server.
- Clutch: Automatic dry centrifuge with damper.
- Load-bearing chassis: Load-bearing steel chassis with welded structural supports.
- Front suspension: Single arm, dual-chamber hydraulic shock absorber with co-axial spring.
- Rear suspension: Helical spring with adjustable four-position pre-load and two dual effect hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Front brake: 200 mm disc.
- Rear brake: 200 mm disc.
- Front tire/Rear tire: Tubeless 120/70-12" / Tubeless 130/70-12".
- Length/Width/Wheelbase: 76.4" (1,940 mm) / 29.7" (755 mm) / 54.9" (1,395 mm).
- Seat height: 31.1" (790 mm).
- Dry weight: 326 lbs (148 kg).
- Type approval: EPA and CARB.
Vespa and helmet can be picked up at 1 of 265 dealers listed.
After purchase, a member from our Customer Service will contact you to schedule pick up at your preferred dealership. Please click here to locate your nearest authorized Vespa USA dealer. Please note, the estimated ship window is in reference to the delivery of purchaser's e-certificate, and not the actual product.
Purchaser will be required to pay authorized Vespa USA dealer all fees associated with taking ownership of the Vehicle, including but not limited to, title, tax, shipping ($320 for 150cc models; $350 for 250cc models, per Vehicle) and pre-delivery inspection (PDI; $150 per Vehicle).
Material: Steel monocoque frame