- siena ivory
Description: 2009 Vespa GTV 250 and free helmet.
- Industry leading quality and design.
- Steel body panels and a monocoque frame.
- Single cylinder, four-stroke four-valve with two-way catalytic converter and SAS.
- Cylinder capacity: 244 cc.
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 60 mm.
- Max power at shaft: 16.2 kw at 8,250 rpm (22 cv).
- Max torque: 20.2 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
- Max speed: 76 mph (122 km/h).
- Fuel/Tank capacity: Unleaded / 2.4 gallons (9.2 liters).
- Distribution: Cam head single shaft - SOHC (Single Overhead Camshaft).
- Cooling system: Liquid.
- Lubrication: Wet sump, chain-driven lobe pump.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Gears: 'Twist and go' CVT transformer with torque slave.
- Clutch: Automatic dry centrifuge with damper.
- Load-bearing chassis: Load-bearing steel chassis.
- Front suspension: Single arm, dual-chamber hydraulic shock absorber with co-axial spring.
- Rear suspension: Two dual-effect shock absorber with adjustable pre-load.
- Front brake: 200 mm disc.
- Rear brake: 200 mm disc.
- Front tire/Rear tire: Tubeless 120/70-12" / Tubeless 130/70-12".
- Length/Width/Wheelbase: 76.4" (1,940 mm) / 30.3" (770 mm) / 54.9" (1,395 mm).
- Seat height: 31.1" (790 mm).
- Dry weight: 322 lbs (146 kg).
- Type approval: EPA and CARB.
Vespa and helmet can be picked up at 1 of 265 dealers listed.
After purchase, a member from our Customer Service will contact you to schedule pick up at your preferred dealership. Please click here to locate your nearest authorized Vespa USA dealer. Please note, the estimated ship window is in reference to the delivery of purchaser's e-certificate, and not the actual product.
Purchaser will be required to pay authorized Vespa USA dealer all fees associated with taking ownership of the Vehicle, including but not limited to, title, tax, shipping ($320 for 150cc models; $350 for 250cc models, per Vehicle) and pre-delivery inspection (PDI; $150 per Vehicle).
Material: Steel monocoque frame