- dragon red
Description: 2010 Vespa LX 150 and free helmet.
- Industry leading quality and design.
- Steel body panels and a monocoque frame.
- Single cylinder, four-stroke catalytic Hi-PER4.
- Cylinder capacity: 150 cc.
- Bore x stroke: 62.8 mm x 48.6 mm.
- Max power at shaft: 8.9 kw at 8,000 rpm (11.7 cv).
- Max torque: 11.8 Nm at 6,250 rpm.
- Max speed: 59 mph (95 km/h).
- Fuel/Tank capacity: Unleaded / 2.3 gallons (8.6 liters).
- Distribution: Cam head single shaft - SOHC (2 valves).
- Cooling system: Ram air with sound proof cover and integrated 5A5.
- Lubrication: Wet sump, 1,000 cc capacity; chain-driven lobe pump; intake and delivery filters.
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Gears: 'Twist and Go' CVT transformer with torque slave.
- Clutch: Automatic dry centrifuge with damper buffers.
- Load-bearing chassis: Load-bearing steel chassis with welded structural supports.
- Front suspension: Single arm with helical spring and dual effect hydraulic single shock absorber.
- Rear suspension: Helical spring with adjustable four-position pre-load and dual effect hydraulic single shock absorber.
- Front brake: 200 mm steel disc with hydraulic command.
- Rear brake: 110 mm drum with mechanical command.
- Front tire/Rear tire: Tubeless 110/70-11" / Tubeless 120/70-10".
- Length/Width/Wheelbase: 70.9" (1,800 mm) / 29.1" (740 mm) / 50.4" (1,280 mm).
- Seat height: 30.9" (785 mm).
- Dry weight: 243 lbs (110 kg).
- Type approval: EPA and CARB.
Vespa and helmet can be picked up at 1 of 265 dealers listed.
After purchase, a member from our Customer Service will contact you to schedule pick up at your preferred dealership. Please click here to locate your nearest authorized Vespa USA dealer. Please note, the estimated ship window is in reference to the delivery of purchaser's e-certificate, and not the actual product.
Purchaser will be required to pay authorized Vespa USA dealer all fees associated with taking ownership of the Vehicle, including but not limited to, title, tax, shipping ($320 for 150cc models; $350 for 250cc models, per Vehicle) and pre-delivery inspection (PDI; $150 per Vehicle).
Material: Steel monocoque frame