- Cotton blend woven jacket
- Spread collar, shoulder epaulettes, zipper closures at sleeve cuffs, optional tie belt at waist, side slip pockets, storm vent and pleating at back, back vent with tab closure, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted front button closure, fully lined
- 31½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
57% cotton and 43% polyester shell. 72% polyester and 28% polyurethane combo. 87% polyester and 13% nylon combo. 100% polyester lining
Named after the legendary shopping strip in Milan, Via Spiga designs luxurious women’s outerwear, shoes, and accessories inspired by the grandeur of Italian art, interior design, and architecture. Strappy pumps and sandals, leather platform knee-high boots, sleek suede wedges, dress flats, and many other styles reflect the refined, classic look that has defined Via Spiga’s footwear collection since the label’s 1985 debut; coats, eyewear, and handbags feature precise craftsmanship but won’t break your bank. With Perry Ellis Award-winning shoe designer Edmundo Castillo at the helm, Via Spiga has updated its aesthetic by collaborating with folks such as acclaimed artist Carlos Mare — who refreshed the label’s packaging with his own original artwork — and fashion photographer Nick Knight.