Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool blend woven coat
- Pointed collar, front slit pockets, built-in shoulder pads, semi-attached panel trim at back, seaming detail throughout, tonal top stitching
- Button down front closure, fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Via Spiga
Material: 70% wool, 20% nylon and 10% cashmere shell. 100% polyester lining
Named after the legendary shopping strip in Milan, Via Spiga designs luxurious women’s outerwear, shoes, and accessories inspired by the grandeur of Italian art, interior design, and architecture. Strappy pumps and sandals, leather platform knee-high boots, sleek suede wedges, dress flats, and many other styles reflect the refined, classic look that has defined Via Spiga’s footwear collection since the label’s 1985 debut; coats, eyewear, and handbags feature precise craftsmanship but won’t break your bank. With Perry Ellis Award-winning shoe designer Edmundo Castillo at the helm, Via Spiga has updated its aesthetic by collaborating with folks such as acclaimed artist Carlos Mare — who refreshed the label’s packaging with his own original artwork — and fashion photographer Nick Knight.