- Cotton twill short
- Side slash pockets, contrast embroidered whale logo at back
- Zip fly with hidden dual clasp closure; single interior button
- 5 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
100% cotton shell
After leaving their corporate jobs in New York City to pursue the American Dream, brothers Shep and Ian Murray founded Vineyard Vines on the island of Martha’s Vineyard. With no money and little experience, the Murray brothers set out to make men’s ties evocative of the finer places and things life has to offer — and to spend more time in their bathing suits than in their business suits. Since its 1998 debut, Vineyard Vines has become a leading player in the prêt-a-preppie market: Its collection of whimsical ties features everything from polo shirts and T-shirts to flip-flops and pajamas. Chic and straightforward, Vineyard Vines’ clothing and accessories will take you from the boat to the beach and everywhere in between. Be sure to check out Vineyard Vines' line for kids, which includes basic T-shirts and soft cardigans as well as feminine dresses and skirts for girls.