Suede Nathaniel lace up boots
- Twelve metal eyelets with lacing and a rounded perforated cap toe
- Slight distressing at heel
- Partially lined with a padded insole
- Stitched leather midsole and rubber lug sole and heel with traction
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate heel: 1"
Vintage Shoe Company
The folks behind PA-based Vintage Shoe Company aren’t blowing smoke with their heritage-inspired name. They’ve been handcrafting leather footwear in the U.S. since 1883, and their current lineup of lace-ups, chukkas, boots, and loafers speaks to that longstanding history. Leathers are hand-washed for softness, burnished hardware and hand distressed uppers give things a well-worn charm right out of the box, and each pair sits atop a flexible leather or rubber sole for easy movement and unmatched comfort. You’ve already got England and Italy on your list of fine footwear hotbeds — it’s time to bring Martinsburg, Pennsylvania into the mix, too.