Suede saddle shoes
- Five eyelets with cotton cord lacing
- Rounded toe
- Broguing detail on upper and heel of shoe
- Slight burnishing on toe
- Unlined with a padded leather insole
- Leather covered wood sole with a leather and rubber heel
- Approximate heel height: 1''
Vintage Shoe Company
The folks behind PA-based Vintage Shoe Company aren’t blowing smoke with their heritage-inspired name. They’ve been handcrafting leather footwear in the U.S. since 1883, and their current lineup of lace-ups, chukkas, boots, and loafers speaks to that longstanding history. Leathers are hand-washed for softness, burnished hardware and hand distressed uppers give things a well-worn charm right out of the box, and each pair sits atop a flexible leather or rubber sole for easy movement and unmatched comfort. You’ve already got England and Italy on your list of fine footwear hotbeds — it’s time to bring Martinsburg, Pennsylvania into the mix, too.