Hamilton Chrono-matic Fontainebleau Watch, circa 1960's.
- Patent #453.220.11001-3.
- Round stainless steel case with black and white dial.
- Oval cushion screw back case.
- Automatic movement.
- Applied silver rectangular markers, luminous dark grey hands, and center chrono hand.
- Date departure at 2 and 6 o'clock.
- Plastic crystal.
- Black leather strap with tang buckle closure.
- Case measures 46mm (1.81 inches) wide.
- Strap measures 20mm (0.78 inches) wide.
- 1 year service warranty.
Leather Strap, Stainless Steel