- Sequin high rise skinny leg pant
- Lace overlay, grosgrain ribbon trim at side leg, sateen trim at pockets
- Zip fly with two clasp and interior button closure
- 30 inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35 inches
100% nylon shell. 100% polyester mid layer. 93% silk and 7% spandex lining
With her flame-colored hair, boundless creative energy, entrepreneurial focus, and pivotal role in dressing the punk rock and New Wave movements, UK fashion designer Vivienne Westwood is one of couture’s most original individualists. Since the 1970s she’s dressed everyone from the Sex Pistols and punk fashionistas to princesses and celebs in her eclectic designs, which over time have drawn inspiration from influences ranging from the 17th century to modern-day bondage gear. In recent years the Vivienne Westwood line has expanded to include women’s and men’s shoes and boots, bridal wear, jewelry, and handbags and accessories that toe the line between irreverent and classic. Scottish tartan fabric, long a Westwood favorite, appears in her diffusion lines Anglomania and Red Label by Vivienne Westwood, as do asymmetrical tulle skirts and lopsided jackets with raw-edged lapels. This past British Designer of the Year also knows how to do straightforward glamour — from red carpet-ready column dresses to romantic and dreamy wedding gowns.