Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven mesh skirt
- Draping throughout, pleating at waist, skirt, semi attached cross over panel at front
- Exposed side zipper closure
- 23 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Vivienne Tam
Material: 100% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining
With her flame-colored hair, boundless creative energy, entrepreneurial focus, and pivotal role in dressing the punk rock and New Wave movements, UK fashion designer Vivienne Westwood is one of couture’s most original individualists. Since the 1970s she’s dressed everyone from the Sex Pistols and punk fashionistas to princesses and celebs in her eclectic designs, which over time have drawn inspiration from influences ranging from the 17th century to modern-day bondage gear. In recent years the Vivienne Westwood line has expanded to include women’s and men’s shoes and boots, bridal wear, jewelry, and handbags and accessories that toe the line between irreverent and classic. Scottish tartan fabric, long a Westwood favorite, appears in her diffusion lines Anglomania and Red Label by Vivienne Westwood, as do asymmetrical tulle skirts and lopsided jackets with raw-edged lapels. This past British Designer of the Year also knows how to do straightforward glamour — from red carpet-ready column dresses to romantic and dreamy wedding gowns.