- Stretch knit full-figure underwire bra
- Embroidered mesh cups, mesh wings, cut-out trim, adjustable shoulder straps, tonal top stitching
- Double hook and eye closure at back
- Model is shown wearing a size 36c
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
71% nylon and 29% spandex shell. 86% nylon and 14% spandex mesh. 100% nylon lining
Wacoal prides itself on creating underwear and shapewear designed by women, for women. Founded by Japanese businessman Koichi Tsukamoto in the 1950s, Wacoal has evolved into a lingerie powerhouse — designing bras, panties, minimizers and swimwear that prioritizes the three most significant underwear elements: fit, function, and comfort. The brand refuses skimp on aesthetics, offering all the sexy, lacy demi-cup bras, chemise slips, and barely-there thongs a well-intentioned seductress could ever want.. In 2009 Wacoal launched B. Tempt'd, a secondary lingerie line geared toward a young and contemporary clientele. A socially conscious company, Wacoal has created a small line of bras to heighten awareness of breast cancer and regularly contributes funds to breast cancer awareness organizations.