With Walter, designer Walter Baker has solved the office-to-cocktail-party conundrum by intelligently blending ultra-feminine silhouettes with an edgy, downtown vibe. Dresses, maxi-dresses, jackets and other wardrobe essentials transition easily from day to night thanks to Walter's effortless combinations of romantic detailing and street-chic cuts. Straight black skirts, grey tweed jackets, solid-color shirts in jewel tones like wine and burgundy and jade, and other women's clothing staples receive a personalized twist thanks to embossed croc detailing, faux leather accents, and bold prints seemingly inspired by abstract art and animal prints. Based in NYC, Baker started out in finance before following his muse and switching to couture — and we're grateful that he did. Aside from his flagship label, he also designs W118: a secondary line of women's separates, coats, and handbags.
New Walter Sales
Past Sales Featuring Walter
Fashion Math: Blazer + Skinny JeansInstantly dress up your denim with the sharply tailored staple.
Sweaters: Up to 70% OffFill your closet with these chic, layer-ready steals.
More Styles by Walter
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops