Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven linen short
- Front slash pockets with panel detail, back slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure
- 2 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 84% rayon and 16% nylon shell
With Walter, designer Walter Baker has solved the office-to-cocktail-party conundrum by intelligently blending ultra-feminine silhouettes with an edgy, downtown vibe. Dresses, maxi-dresses, jackets and other wardrobe essentials transition easily from day to night thanks to Walter's effortless combinations of romantic detailing and street-chic cuts. Straight black skirts, grey tweed jackets, solid-color shirts, and other women's clothing staples receive a personalized twist thanks to embossed croc detailing, faux leather accents, and bold prints seemingly inspired by abstract art. Based in NYC, Baker started out in finance before following his muse and switching to couture — and we're grateful that he did. Aside from his flagship label, he also designs W118: a secondary line of women's separates, coats, and handbags.