- Tweed long sleeve mock neck coat
- Bead applique at front, inverted pleats at front, back, inverted box pleat at back, semi attached panel at neck and princess seams
- Front welt pockets. Hidden button down front
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem. Fully lined. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
49% polyester, 39% acrylic, 5.5% cotton, 4.5% wool and 2% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining
With Walter, designer Walter Baker has solved the office-to-cocktail-party conundrum by intelligently blending ultra-feminine silhouettes with an edgy, downtown vibe. Dresses, maxi-dresses, jackets and other wardrobe essentials transition easily from day to night thanks to Walter's effortless combinations of romantic detailing and street-chic cuts. Straight black skirts, grey tweed jackets, solid-color shirts in jewel tones like wine and burgundy and jade, and other women's clothing staples receive a personalized twist thanks to embossed croc detailing, faux leather accents, and bold prints seemingly inspired by abstract art and animal prints. Based in NYC, Baker started out in finance before following his muse and switching to couture — and we're grateful that he did. Aside from his flagship label, he also designs W118: a secondary line of women's separates, coats, and handbags.