Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Leather Deurne travel bag.
- Adjustable and removable canvas and leather shoulder strap with two contrast carry handles.
- Five metal grommets at base.
- Top zip with a leather pull tab.
- Fully lined in cotton with one zip pocket and two snap pockets.
- Comes with a dust bag and designer tote.
- Approximate measurements: length: 21.5, width: 9", height: 10¾", handle drop: 7½", shoulder strap drop: 15".
Brand: WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie
WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie
Twin brothers Byron and Dexter Peart founded WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie to design attractive travel bags, everyday bags and accessories for fashionably modern gentlemen. Inspired by the timelessness and functionality of classic luggage, this Montreal-based company uses traditional styles to address modern-day considerations. For examples: a leather iPhone case that looks like a resurfaced, mid-century gem; the limited Edition leather DeGaulle bag, a timeless beauty in white; the sleek and super-functional cotton Kastrup backpack; and the canvas O’Hare shopper tote bag, adorned with WANT’s ubiquitous gold-and-silver zipper (its meaning: unity through contrast). As if handsomeness and utility weren’t enough, WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie reflects the Peart brothers’ concern for social responsibility: the brand sources its organic cotton from Turkey and its sustainable leather from Norway, and assembles its products in Italy. Les essentials, indeed.