Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Glendalough blue lacquer plated pencil.
- Logo on barrel, platinum plated accents and a side clip.
- Uses standard size .5 mm lead.
- An eraser fits into the top of the inner pencil cartridge mechanism.
- Comes in a Waterford gift box.
- Approximate measurements: length: 5 3/8", width: .3".
Material: Brass, Lacquer
The Waterford story started back in 1783, when brothers George and William Penrose founded a crystal manufacturing business in the Irish port of Waterford. They were extraordinarily adept at their chosen profession, crafting crystal so pure that they quickly found themselves the city’s largest exporters, sending their wares to locations around the world. Inside of a century, the company folded under financial constraints, but things don’t end there. Another century later, in 1947, Waterford was reborn at a site just a (proverbial) stone’s throw from the original location. And though the location has changed, the dedication to fine craftsmanship and unparalleled products — from crystal glassware to fine writing implements — is just as strong as ever.