Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Outback Swiss military watch.
- Round brushed stainless steel case and a white dial.
- Luminous hands, numerals and markers.
- Date display at 6 o'clock.
- Mineral crystal.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- Water resistance tested at 100m (330 ft.).
- Pebbled leather strap with contrast side stitching.
- Approximate measurements: case size: 44mm, lug width: 22mm.
Material: Stainless Steel, Leather
Based in the Jura region of Switzerland, Wenger is the brand responsible for developing the classic Swiss Army knife. Luckily, you don’t have to be an enlisted Swiss soldier to enjoy Wenger’s cutlery and other wares, which meet the same strict quality standards as its military-issue pieces. Now owned by the Swiss luggage and high-performance clothing company Victorinox, Wenger produces knives as well as watches, bags, solar chargers, footwear and camping gear. Every watch, backpack and other Wenger product features the same high level of detail, utility, and craftsmanship as the company’s iconic knives.