Woven cotton lightweight short
- Side slant and button coin pockets
- Back welted pockets with button closures
- Belt loops
- Printed throughout
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 12", Inseam: 13, Leg opening: 22"
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
Short for WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy, WeSC emerged from Stockholm’s late-'90s skateboarding and music scene. Aimed at “intellectual slackers,” as the brand puts it, WeSC arrived in the States in the mid-2000s — enlisting skaters, scenesters, DJs, actors, and other “WeActivists” to promote the brand. The invasion was successful. Now WeSC often feels more like a well-turned-out social clique than a clothing company, but its apparel — think logo-emblazoned T-shirts, polka-dotted shoes, plaid wool men’s jackets, and classic women’s denim shorts — can be quite, what’s the word...superlative. In recent years WeSC has ventured into the audio accessories market, designing headphones and earbuds known just as much for their bright colors as for their crisp, clear sound.