Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton stretch Eddy jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets and back waist logo patch.
- Fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 14", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Short for WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy, WeSC emerged from Stockholm’s late-'90s skateboarding and music scene. Aimed at “intellectual slackers,” as the brand puts it, WeSC arrived in the States in the mid-2000s — enlisting skaters, scenesters, DJs, actors, and other “WeActivists” to promote the brand. The invasion was successful. Now WeSC often feels more like a well-turned-out social clique than a clothing company, but its apparel — think logo-emblazoned T-shirts, polka-dotted shoes, plaid wool men’s jackets, and classic women’s denim shorts — can be quite, what’s the word...superlative. In recent years WeSC has ventured into the audio accessories market, designing headphones and earbuds known just as much for their bright colors as for their crisp, clear sound.