Long sleeve cotton button and hidden zip front Nille coat
- Spread corduroy collar, double layer cuffs with interior ribbed cuff and a center back vent
- Two dual flap pockets with button closures and front slip entry
- Contrast yoke and elbow patches
- Full quilted lining with removable faux fleece lining
- Approximate length: 31". Measurements were taken from a size M
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester
Short for WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy, WeSC emerged from Stockholm’s late-'90s skateboarding and music scene. Aimed at “intellectual slackers,” as the brand puts it, WeSC arrived in the States in the mid-2000s — enlisting skaters, scenesters, DJs, actors, and other “WeActivists” to promote the brand. The invasion was successful. Now WeSC often feels more like a well-turned-out social clique than a clothing company, but its apparel — think logo-emblazoned T-shirts, polka-dotted shoes, plaid wool men’s jackets, and classic women’s denim shorts — can be quite, what’s the word...superlative. In recent years WeSC has ventured into the audio accessories market, designing headphones and earbuds known just as much for their bright colors as for their crisp, clear sound.