- Textured cotton blend tweed woven dress
- Folded wrap panel bodice, pleated at waist, front slash pockets, contrast leather buckle belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
78% cotton, 15% poly, 6% polyamide and 1% polyester shell. 100% cotton lining
After honing her skills at Kate Spade New York and Steven Alan, designer Whitney Pozgay launched Whit, her own women’s clothing line, in 2010. Whit’s whimsical, feminine interpretations of basic wardrobe separates immediately garnered attention from fashion magazines and tastemakers for their effortlessness and simplicity. Vintage-inspired dresses, textured knits, structured skirts, rompers, tops, and other designs feature fun details such as stripes, ruffles, and geography-themed flourishes. For its 2012 runway debut, Pozgay unveiled an adorable collection featuring ingenious outer space-inspired prints and super-chic mini dresses. This Whit knows all about wit.