Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool twill stretch melange high rise pant
- Elastic back waistband panel, front pleating at waist, front slash pockets, elasticized cuffs, panel seaming, fully lined
- 29 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 40% wool, 30% acrylic, 13% silk, 16% polyester, 1% spandex shell
Origin: United States
After honing her skills at Kate Spade New York and Steven Alan, designer Whitney Pozgay launched Whit, her own women’s clothing line, in 2010. Whit’s whimsical, feminine interpretations of basic wardrobe separates immediately garnered attention from fashion magazines and tastemakers for their effortlessness and simplicity. Vintage-inspired dresses, textured knits, structured skirts, rompers, tops, and other designs feature fun details such as stripes, ruffles, and geography-themed flourishes. For its 2012 runway debut, Pozgay unveiled an adorable collection featuring ingenious outer space-inspired prints and super-chic mini dresses. This Whit knows all about wit.